Thursday, February 25, 2010

Typical Entertainment

What do you do when you get bored?  Do you allow your brain to be sucked out by the species known as "screens"?  Or do you get into mischief trying to create your own fun?  Every day is different for me, but for your entertainment I will share with you a little of mine.  I was being convinced that I should eat dinner when I decided to get my entertainment for the night.  The following is a online chat conversation between my very patient and beautiful girlfriend and myself:

"(Getting down on one knee), addressing her by her full name........will you...."- Me

"I'll log off"- Her

"pray with me tonight?"- Me

":)  Yes, I'll pray with you tonight after you eat!!!"- Her

"(Still on one knee)"- Me

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO"-Her

"And will you study scriptures with me too?"- Me

"Yes"- Her

"Ok, maybe, just maybe I'll survive this hurt knee then." -Me

"?"
"Your knee is hurt?"
"I'll kiss it better" -Her

"Why do you think I got down on one knee?  The other one is hurt!" -Me

"Hahahahahahahahahaha" -Her


Well, I thought it was fun enough.  Just a few words of caution, make sure you know your audience....this could go horribly wrong.  :p

0 comments:

Post a Comment