Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Infiltration

Sneaky, sneaky.  I have infiltrated the system.  Of course when one normally thinks of infiltration there seems to be a negative connotation.  By no means do I mean bad, but I have successfully infiltrated the system at the laboratory.  I am trusted by all those I am in contact with.  We are actually becoming friends.  I think I like internships.  They give me a chance to be me and to work as hard as I can.  Then I get to look at the results, and even a failure is a success that teaches us all something new.  I love research.  Its so fun.  Today I needed my supervisor for just a little longer than his ride was willing to wait, so I took him home.  I took him home and ate dinner with his family.  Thats not something that happens for everyone.  I'm just so glad I get along so well with my "boss".

0 comments:

Post a Comment