Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Inside Jokes

Of all the things that are most universal among all cultures, surely inside jokes must be among the top.  Everywhere you go, and everything you do, its all so much more fun when shared with some but not all.  Think of an inside joke you have, if you told me....I would likely think you were silly or immature because I didn't understand (unless I''m on the inside of the joke).  Tonight I will share some inside jokes with you.  Enjoy my immature silly inside jokes.

"Hey, remember that one time when you told us a story.....the story about I don't know"

"I have small hands"......."Maybe you should get some burgers at Burger King"

"Hey, remember that time when we almost died, but we didn't.......scary car....who uses brakes anyway."

"They (Adam and Eve) were in a eternal state of innocence, happiness, and immorality"....."She meant immortality right?"

"Drama"

"I got these I-clickers for Mother's week"...."Did he just say you were my mom?"

"Twitter meets Pated.....and they were twitterpated"

"So do you remember the time you got pulled over by a cop at 3am?"....."You mean the 20 year old guy in wranglers, a baseball cap, and coat who pulled us over in a truck?  Yeah, I remember."

"MO"

0 comments:

Post a Comment