Sunday, April 4, 2010

Easter

Its been a while since I've had a "normal" easter.  I don't think I've dyed eggs in over 3 years.  Its funny how that happens when you get out on your own and are always busy.  Thats okay, its not the egg dying that I miss, or the scavanger hunt, or the candy.  What I miss most is the family and time we shared together.  The true purpose of easter however is Christ and in conference today it was focused on Christ, the way it should be.  I can't help but think that this was the best conference I 've ever been a part of, but I likely say that every time.  Its just so refreshing to get a new dose of God's word.  It may not even be something new per-say, but the way it is spoken may catch me in a way I never thought about it.  In short it was a very good Easter.

0 comments:

Post a Comment