Thursday, April 8, 2010

Letters

Yay!  I finally got letters from Patricia.  It was so refreshing to have her address me again.  She is feeling much better and is out of isolation.  Her companion is Sister English.  It appears that Sister English has been at the MTC longer, maybe even months?  Anyway they get along just fine.  Of course the biggest trial at this time is being away from family.  I imagine myself wrapping my arms protectively around her to comfort her.  I dry the tears that drop and let her know it will all be okay.  Though it isn't real the feeling travels and maybe, just maybe she can feel just a little better.  The beginning of the mission is always the hardest.  Anything new by definition is exciting and scary to all mankind.  It will be alright though, things always work out in the end.  We just have to settle in and get to work.  In the mean time she has my letters and my love.  I hope that my support can carry her through the toughest of times.  I am wherever she needs me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment